Friday, December 5, 2008

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Gerdes (and family) for the First Time (June/July 2008)



When Jeremiah was exactly a month old, Jeremy's family (Grandma and Grandpa Gerdes; Uncles Caleb and Gabe; and Aunt Jessi) came to meet Jeremiah for the first time. Of course they all fell in love with him! Soon came July, which meant fourth of July fireworks in the Outer Banks with Aunty Tiff Tiff and Alia (Aunty Tiff Tiff is my friend Tiffany and loves Jeremiah like family, so she's basically like an aunt to him). This was our first little trip with our little guy! Just a few days after that, we celebrated my birthday and went out on our first date (dinner at Chili's) since Jeremiah was born. Aunty Tiff Tiff watched Jeremiah for us and I couldn't wait to get back home to my baby, even though it had only been two hours. That was the longest I had ever been away from him in this first two months of his life. I was ready to see my baby again that night!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

That's right you are like family to me. I love you and that little boy sooooo much. Remember that always!