Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My 26th Birthday was GREAT!!!


I had the most wonderful day today! What a GREAT birthday! Jeremiah and I slept in and then were cheerfully awakened with "birthday" calls from my mother-in-law, mom, dad, sister-in-law, sister, and wonderful friend. I was on the phone talking to all these wonderful people from about 7:30am until around noon! I was also blessed with all kinds of texts, emails, and facebook messages. God has blessed me with some really wonderful people that He has placed in my life! Jeremiah took a 3 1/2 hour nap, so I was able to kick back and relax with a good book (one of my favorite things to do---which I hardly ever have time to do). Jeremy got home from work a bit early and was able to take me out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. He also treated me to a delicious Mrs. Fields cookie cake and some other little treats. Then I enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing massage at a spa. Wow! What a day! God is soooooooooooo good!

4 comments:

Megan and Ryan said...

Happy Belated Birthday Courtney!

Shannon said...

You're a baby!

Happy Birthday!

Annelise & Ethan said...

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Sounds like you had an awesome day. Your cake looks yummy too! :)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad your day was so wonderfully blessed! You deserve it!!! :)